The Ali Shapes Design School opens its’ online doors
At Shapes, we work hard to be the most relied upon partner in the extrusion sector. We routinely receive drawings that other companies can’t bring to life and it is only from a time-served dedication to extrusion that we’re able to do what we do.
So, when we planned our new website, we wanted to help our customers, and those who visit the site for information and inspiration, to appreciate the wonder in extrusion.
The Shapes Design School will be regularly updated with content around all things aluminum extrusion.
We’re adding a wide variety of content over coming weeks and months including:
- General usage guidelines for aluminium in industrial design
- Working with aluminium in extruded design
- What do you consider when weighing extrusion vs. welded solutions
- The different types of extrusions and when which work best
- Selecting an extrusion partner
- Industrial extrusion projects broken down and debriefed
- Frequently asked customer questions, answered
The Design School has launched with an article on the magic that is created when great design and engineering expertise are combined and advice on when it is right to consider an extruded solution in your application.
The best way to stay up to date with new content in our Design School is to register for email updates. We don’t send monthly newsletters; instead you will receive value-adding, practitioner-based information as soon as we publish it here.